Join us for the Celebration on October 15 & 16, 2022.
Reserve your celebration meals by downloading the registration form here.
Fill out the form, and email it to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring it by the church office before October 9, 2022.
Tentative schedule of events for both days. Planning is still underway.
Saturday, October 15
• Old Fashioned Games 10 – 11:30 a.m. (Parsonage yard)
• Lunch 11:30 – 12:30 (Parsonage yard)
• Cake Walk 12:30 – 1 (Parsonage yard)
• Pie Auction 1 – 1:30 (Parsonage yard)
Tim Hannig, Magician – Fun for the whole Family 1:30 p.m. (Pavilion)
Sunday, October 16
• Fellowship in the Church Narthex 9 – 10 a.m. (Church Narthex)
• 10 Worship Service (Church Sanctuary)
• Immediately following Service – Bell Tower Dedication (Outside North Entrance)
• Box Lunch to follow dedication (Fellowship Hall)
• Old Fashioned Hymn Sing follows lunch, appx. 12:30 (Church Sanctuary)
A Centenary Historical Display will be available in the church Narthex on both days while activities are happening.
The committee invites you to welcome past members and family members.
Reservations are required for the free lunch on Saturday and Sunday
Please register for meals in person at church beginning Sunday, September 4 or by calling the church office
Deadline for ordering a Celebration shirt is October 1, 2022.
Support Your Bicentennial
The Bicentennial committee is encouraging you to support Centenary’s 200th Anniversary by your attendance and your giving.
Both meals and the entertainment costs for the 2-day event have been approved by the Finance Committee and will be funded through past donations to special revenues. However, your support by making new donations is still appreciated.
All donations will help reduce the cost for your church. Please make any donations to Centenary UMC with ‘Bicentennial’ listed on the memo line.
Mark October 16 & 17 on your calendars now.